what is the process for booking?
- To secure your date you need to pay a non-refundable booking deposit of £300, this will be taken off your final balance. Once that's paid then your wedding is booked! If you wish to go ahead then please use the booking form.
can we meet up at some point?
- I'd love to meet up with you! We can meet before or after booking, over a coffee or a cocktail - your choice! I encourage couples to meet with me before the big day to break the ice and go through all the finer details.
do you travel further than where you're based?
- I do indeed, infact 2019 has me heading off to Slovenia! I'm happy to travel anywhere for your wedding so please get in touch to discuss travel further.
do you pose us for the videos?
- Absolutely not! I never pose you during the day, I pride myself on the naturalness of my videos. The only posing that you see in my work has been from the photographer, everything else is exactly how it happened on the day.
can i use my own music on my videos?
- As much as I would love to allow you to choose a song that's special to you both, laws and regulations make that impossible.
I have to buy your music from a particular website, I can send you a few suggestions to choose from but hopefully you trust that I pick just the right song to highlight your video perfectly.